Welcome Post

 By: Stanley Yun Kai Fok 



                       
(Hans, P., 2022)


Hi,

My name is Stanley Yun Kai, and welcome to my E-commerce & Computing blog!


Here are a few facts about me.

To start off, I am a student of De Montfort University International College. I am from the Philippines and I enjoy learning new concepts in the technology industry. I also like to play video games and watch videos or live streams from a variety of content creators in my leisure time. I currently have little to no foundation in Computing as I have never taken a course on it. I plan to take Computer Science as my undergraduate degree because of my thriving passion for learning to be a creator someday. 


This blog is for academic purposes. If you enjoy learning more about computing terminologies, website design, and e-commerce, you have come to the right place. 







Reference(s):


Hans, P. (2022) colorful abstract background design vector. Available at: https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/15285667-colorful-abstract-background-design-vector (Accessed: January 15, 2023).



Comments

Popular Posts