Website Project Initial Plans/Ideas

By: Stanley Yun Kai Fok




 (dooder, 2017)


Quality kitchen space and equipment are important to attain a comfortable experience in making any of your desired meals. Because of this, I have come up with an idea to provide the best quality possible kitchen appliances. My plans for the upcoming website project will contain at least the three main portions of a website: the header, main body, and footer. I will keep it minimalistic but will include the right amount of information. Additionally, I will incorporate a user-friendly UI to be able to let my viewers navigate with ease.





Reference(s):

dooder (2017) Businessman get an idea. Available at: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/businessman-get-idea_1091808.htm (Accessed: January 24, 2023).

Comments

Popular Posts