Documentation of Website Contact Form

By: Stanley Yun Kai Fok


In this section, the customer is able to contact the company for any problems or queries by filling out the necessary details in order for the company to sort out the user's problems. Here, I will be updating the look of my website contact page and explaining how I designed and worked on it.


(senivpetro, 2021)



I have created a user-friendly interface throughout my website, I kept it consistent for the website contact form by choosing a simpler design. I’ve included the necessary information to put in for the contact page such as email, phone number, and an interactive messaging/chat box.


                                                                            Week 1-2



                                                                              Week 9-10






Reference(s):

senivpetro (2021) Young woman working with documents and checking archives. Available at: https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/young-woman-working-with-documents-checking-archives_21934250.htm (Accessed: March 13, 2023). 

Comments

Popular Posts