E-commerce Website Research Development and Ideas

 By: Stanley Yun Kai Fok


Here, I will be expressing my thoughts and ideas on the research development of my e-commerce website.




(Freepik, 2021)



My E-commerce website called "YK Store," consists of a variety of kitchen appliances and utensils which will also introduce a little bit about the company and how it started. My website model will lie under Business-to-business (B2B) and Business-to-consumer (B2C.) It is because the main business can be involved with other companies for other purposes such as shipment, sponsorship, and connections. The company will then also interact with its customers to satisfy both the company and the customer. The target market for this business will be chefs and/or home cooks. A slogan that came to mind is "Purchase high-quality kitchen appliances for a reasonable price." I came up with my own business title. Also, the idea of the business came from my growing interest in cooking. 

Other E-commerce competitors with similar content include:

Possible meta tags include:

Cooking appliance(s), cooking ware, kitchen appliance(s), kitchen ware, UK, Leicester


My website will at least consist of the following pages:


Home
Category/Product
Login/Create Account
Cart 
Checkout 
Profile/Account/User Settings
FAQ 
Help/Contact
About 
Terms and Conditions
Payment/Purchase








Reference(s):

Freepik (2021) Technology app development wireless e-commerce. Available at: https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/technology-app-development-wireless-e-commerce_16441373.htm (Accessed: January 25, 2023).








Comments

Popular Posts